Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is in the Air... or in the Ground

My husband and I love to plant a small garden every year. He has a green thumb luckily because I can't seem to keep anything alive! He has planted quite a few veggies this year and it is getting a little hard to remember what we planted where.

We have a ton of rocks around our property so I collected as many flat and smooth rocks that I could find. I painted the pictures and names of the vegetable or fruit with paint pens and voila- cute garden markers!! 




I had a few tiny rocks so I made small markers for our herb garden too! 

Now I won't have to guess when I'm out picking the herbs if it is really the one I am needing or not! 

Have you planted a garden? What all are you growing? Any tips on how to grow great veggies? If you need any onions or beets, feel free to swing by- we don't really eat those so I'm not exactly sure why we planted them!!

I'm linking up with Centsational Girl's Spring Craft Link Party!

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so well. Such an adorable addition to a garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love the metal stakes sold in stores, but they tend to be so expensive. This is a nice work around, and would be a fabulous gift, too!

    Erin @ The Great Indoors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips