Monday, August 18, 2014

Breaking the Silence

Hello Somebody! I am working on getting back in to the swing of things after my "maternity leave" - and pregnancy leave for that matter. Our little boy arrived June 29th, just three days after we moved back in to our home, and we are head over heels in love with our newest addition.



When we left off I was sharing all the plans David and I had for our renovation.  The renovation is now complete and we are finishing up a few DIY projects on our to-do list. The problem is I feel like each detail of the room has to be perfect before I share it but I know that things will never be just perfect, or at least not for a while!

via

I'll be back soon with a pre-renovation home tour and also a fun client reveal! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just got on here in what's been forever! I can't wait to see your finished home on here and to use your services once we have our new home this coming Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section so if you ask a question come back to look for my answer. However, it is much easier for me to answer questions through email at lorrinteriors@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips